Valerie Porter & The Scarlet Scandal
Murder, scandal and your first big break! You’re a young, aspiring reporter in the 1920’s looking for a scoop. When you stumble upon a scandalous celebrity murder and the framing of an innocent man, it is up to you to search for hidden clues, locate missing objects and uncover enough evidence to solve the murder to help an innocent man go free. Can you crack the story and finally be recognized as a top investigative reporter?
Valerie Porter and the Scarlet Scandal™ is the exciting new Hidden Object game that puts you in the shoes of an intrepid, up-and-coming heroine to uncover the hottest scandal in 1920’s Chicago. The game features integrated adventure gameplay, rich cinematics, and period-specific objects and language that make you feel as though you have traveled back to the roaring 20’s!
• 8 investigative journalism mini-games to help you solve the case!
• 3 types of searches (traditional, category, and description) with a “connect the dots” integrated combo mini-game
• 11 chapters of gameplay to master and solve
• 21 locations to explore and 48 search screens to investigate!
How to Play
As Valerie Porter, you’ll begin the adventure immediately searching for clues that will assist you with your investigation into the murder of Scarlet Velour. As you investigate each scene, you will play various mini games that will earn you points and lead you to both evidence and people of interest. You’ll also interview witnesses and possible suspects as you use each game screen to gather all of the information necessary to solve the crime and write your story. Along the way, you’ll have to persuade different people to give you tips, secret information or access to areas that you shouldn’t be allowed into. Each chapter offers
mini games that allow you to wrack up points and get you closer to solving the crime and getting the biggest scoop of the year!
Tips & Tricks
• If you’re not sure what the object you are looking for looks like, click the word on the list and a silhouette of the object will appear in the magnifying glass
• Players can string together items found to earn extra points. A bonus is awarded at the end of the chapter for the highest combo strung together
• If you get stuck and can’t find an object, click on the light bulb to reveal its location. You can only do this so many times in each scene as the light bulb takes time to recharge
Play Free Trial Here or Buy Now!